Hi Maduranga,

Thanks for explaining. Is there any possibility that we can ship this OPA
server within the product. Basically, Here we seems to be expecting the IS
user to have a separate OPA server. Is that practical that there will be a
separate OPA server running in a deployment.  If that is a http call, There
can be network delays/ connectivity issues due to this model.

Thanks
shammi