Hi,

4) Back-end JWTs will be included in as part of the access token itself
(self-contained). This eliminates the need of creating back-end JWTs while
the API request is being processed. Which in turn makes APIs calls much
faster.

Only concern, this might lead the header to become very large.
In that case we will have to increase the header size.
Alternatively, HPACK[1] in http/2 (Header Compression for HTTP2) might be
useful.

[1] https://httpwg.org/specs/rfc7541.html

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray