Hi All,

This is regarding the project which I will be working on. The objective of
this project is to create a developer community around the microgateway.
The problem of interest is that nowadays inconvenience is caused to
developers when they are working with the microgateway and that they have
to write policies according their requirements, but in that case there is a
tendency of need of similar policies (i.e. Policy reuse).
As the solution in this project a policy repository will be built, so that
there will be a capability on the Microgateway toolkit which allows the
developers to share and to reuse policies from the hub.
Also as the deliverables a Policy Hub will be created. It is a web site to
search, upload, list policies from the Policy Repository. Along with this
email, I have attached the pdf document which contains the design diagram
relevant to the project.

Thanks and regards,
Prasadhi Ranasinghe.

--

*Prasadhi Ranasinghe * | Intern Engineering | WSO2 Inc.

+94770834441 | prasad...@wso2.com