When working with a microservice architecture, developers create many
policies to support their applications. These developer teams are often
distributed across multiple locations. It is essential to have a
centralized hub to share and collaborate on these policies. As of my point
of view, it's essential to set up a team-wide policy hab.
How could we plan to maintain a policy hub? Is it a developer-centric hub
or else do we need to maintain common policy hub in  API microgateway.?

Regards,
Hasunie

*Hasunie Adikari*
Associate Technical Lead