From: Eric Miles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 1:07 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Archiva crashes after a couple of days

I too had this same issue.  Make sure your cron syntax is correct as it
is not standard unix cron syntax.  The first entry is a second number,
not minutes.  I initially (and accidentally) setup our cron jobs to run
at a crazy pace, I think every second.

I asked the mailing list if there was a way to clear these queue of
events so I could let the app run its course, but received no answers.
i eventually had to reinstall fresh to get around it but all works great
now.

FYI, we're on RHEL 4 update 4 as well.

Eric