C2C Hi Good Morning, I hope you are doing great. I have some experienced
consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed
consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with
these skill sets. S.NO Name TECH EXP Location 1 RamChandar .Net 6 IN 2 Asritha
.Net 7 GA 3 Suresh .Net 7 TX 4 Ramya .Net 7 WI 5 Prem .Net 7 IL 6 Gopi .Net 6
TX 7 Uma .Net 6 MO 8 Hima .Net 6 NY 9 Soumya Java 6 NE 10 Krishna Java 6 MN 11
Saipranavi Java 5 TX 12 Manohar Java 5 OH 13 Palak Patel SQL 6 PA 14 Lokahita
BO/ Tableau 10 OR 15 Teja Data Analyst 5 CT 16 Ravi Scrum 13 LA 17 Rohit
Gunukula System Engineer 5 MI 18 Naresh SFDC 7 TX 19 Tejaswini SFDC 7 Wi 20
Chirag BA 7 IL 21 Sirisha QA 8 TX 22 Swapna S QA 7 PA 23 Premalatha QA 5 NJ 24
Priya QA 6 KS 25 Vijayalaxmi QA 6 OR 26 Indraja QA 5 CA   Nikhil Ramagiri |
Team Lead - Sales W 732.753.0045 | nik...@techsmartglobal.com 666 Plainsboro
Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536 Techsmart Global Inc | 666
Pliansboro Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Unsubscribe
archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by
nik...@techsmartglobal.com