Contract  Hi , Hope you had a great weekend I have experienced consultants on
below technologies who can go onsite and Hybrid and Remote. Please let me know
if you have any contract positions for them.   Technologies which i have on my
bench:   .NET Developer Java Developer UI Developer Salesforce Developer DevOps
Engineer Business Analyst iOS Developer Data Analyst/Power BI Warm Regards,
Sainath | Sales Recruiter W 732-802-7967| sain...@techsmartglobal.com 666
Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536   Techsmart Global Inc
archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by
sain...@techsmartglobal.com