Hello,
We're at the stage of assigning permissions in AS to our users and are using
the basis for what they had in ATK for our starting point.  They don't seem to
map very directly and we are hoping someone has already done this work and will
be willing to share your mapping with us.

We didn't make any modifications to the permission groups in ATK.

Alternatively, is there a place in ArchivesSpace where we can set the
permission actions for each group?  In ATK there was the page where you could
pick and choose any feature to be allowed or disallowed for a particular group.
 We haven't seen that option in AS - would someone point us to that location?

Thanks!

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/