In the testing which we have done with both ArchivesSpace 3.2 and 3.3, we
are seeing significant slowdowns in both OAI and API processing.

I'm trying to determine if this is something we have misconfigured on our
local servers or if this is something inherent to the newer versions of
ArchivesSpace. We initially noticed it mostly with large records, but
additional testing shows that it is happening in general. Our platform for
testing has similar resources (memory, processor) as our 2.8.1 version, but
exports are taking much longer than expected.

My initial thought was that the external Solr might be at issue, but
searches in the PUI seem to work as expected and are not overly slow. Also
looked at our database instance, but again that is similar to our
production service and seems to be working ok. So I'm at a bit of a loss as
to why exports are showing this slow response.

Are others seeing anything like this?  Any thoughts of other places to look
for issues?

Thanks,
Tom

--