HI all,

We have just upgraded to AS 3.2 and are experiencing a couple of issues in our
test environment.

  1.  In the PUI, No component level records showing up, in the 'collection
organisation view', or when we try to print a PDF inventory.  Only the upper
hierarchy are showing (eg nothing below collection level).  Everything
displayed correctly at the back-end.

  1.  I understand from the help menu, that we should have access to the
'custom report template'.  All we can see is the usually report option when
wishing to run reports. I was hoping someone could advise how we access the
custom report option, which I understand was part of this version.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nigel Bond

Dr. Nigel Bond (he/him)
Team Leader
Cultural Collections (Special Collections)
Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland

Special Collections: Celebrating 20 years

[cid:image001.png@01D8D338.A1205670]