Hi

I would like to extract some specific information about IP address
allocations (e.g., startAddress, endAddress, handle, organization name,
organization contact, last update date) in a systematic way. If I use
nicinfo manually, I usually see the information I want. When I try to
retrieve the same information ifrom nicinfo's JSON format or via nicinfo's
 --jv options, I'm running into a variety of problems. I expect I'm doing
something wrong. If anyone could offer any tips on how to a) determine the
most common fields in RDAP records for IP address range allocations
(including the corresponding organization information)  and b) how to most
efficiently produce a delimited file of selected fields from a set of RDAP
queries I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Martin