From: Martin Arlitt <martin.arl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:58 PM
To: Andy Newton
Cc: arin-tech-discuss@arin.net
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] How to extract specific information from RDAP

Hi Andy

Thanks for the detailed reply. I look forward to hearing from you when you have
an update on either topic.

Thanks
Martin

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 1:27 PM Andy Newton
<a...@arin.net<mailto:a...@arin.net>> wrote:

Hi Martin,

It would appear that the --json and --jv options have a bug where they output
in Ruby form and not JSON.

I put a bug in the issue tracker to note this:
https://github.com/arineng/nicinfo/issues/32

The fix is probably simple, and I'll dig into it as soon as I am able.

With regard to a delimited file with a set of fields, I am currently in the
process of adding new features that might accomplish what you are after.
However, it has required refactoring of a great deal of the code and the
progress is a bit slow. I'll keep you apprised of the progress.

Thanks
Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN

From: arin-tech-discuss