I will try to refine v4 following your instructions.

I think I'll leave v2 to Orson

@orson, if you want I can give you commit access to the repository so that we can work on a single repo.

Il 22/09/2016 03:53, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton ha scritto:
---

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Louis Pearson
<desttinghimg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I also like v2 more than the others. My only quibble is the E touching the
outline of the fish. Other than that, I think it is the best looking one.
  there's far too much distortion of the letters, the O for example is
crushed on the left hand side.

  louis could you stack them vertically instead of horizontally, it's
hard to see them as they're getting very small.

  v4, the E is great.  the 8 i think needs to be smaller, bolder, and
kept a little bit further away from the top/bottom.   the gap on v1/v2
and the font weight on v1/v2 is about right: the gap for E and 8 on v4
are both too small.

l.