I'v shown the logo to a friend of mine who does graphic design, he prefers v3 and gave me the following remarks which I find insightful:

- It's the one that is best viewed even if it is reduced a lot
- Straight lines are better for a hardware logo where precision, clarity and clean design are paramount.

However I'll try to fix a little v4.1 this evening.

Yann