On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:37 AM, sakurai <saku...@pugpug.org> wrote:
> Hi Dennis and Peter,
>
> Of course I tried both pushing button and without it, but the result
> was the same.
> I remember the specification of the first version of the boot program
> was designed  as what you said.
> I probably re-programmed the boot program according to the Ubuntu
> without pushing the boot button
>  in order to boot from SD card.

I'm not sure what we can do if you've reprogrammed it, one thing you
can do is if you can boot off the OS that's on the emmc you can dd out
the first few MB of the emmc to remove that version of u-boot at which
it would use the one on the mSD without the need of the boot button.
I've had numerous reports of F-27 GA working just fine on the BBB.

Peter