On 12/4/18 7:01 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Can you trim irrelevant bits from your mails, makes it easier to read.

I was thinking of trimming but could not figure out the irrelevant bits.  Sigh.

was there an initrd in the boot partition? the problem is that it was
not found. the file should actually be named initramfs-<version>.img
not initrd-<version>.img

no initramfs....

And I built this via the standard installer, using target=none.

Is this file suppose to be in the image I downloaded or is it made somehow during the install.
It should be there and it's not part of the install, what is the full
image name of the image you're writing out? We've had some regressions
in ARMv7, I would try the latest image from today's compose as it
should be now fixed, I'm guessing with a rc4 kernel this image is from
last week?

I used:

Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-Rawhide-20181203.n.0-sda

Now using Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-Rawhide-20181205.n.0-sda and still no initramfs:

ls /run/media/rgm/__boot/
config-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
dtb
dtb-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
efi
extlinux
grub
lost+found
System.map-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
vmlinuz-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl

What build should I fall back to?

thanks