Hi Robert,

----- Original Message -----

> On 12/4/18 7:08 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >

> > On 12/4/18 7:01 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> >> Can you trim irrelevant bits from your mails, makes it easier to read.
> >
> > I was thinking of trimming but could not figure out the irrelevant
> > bits.  Sigh.

> >> It should be there and it's not part of the install, what is the full
> >> image name of the image you're writing out? We've had some regressions
> >> in ARMv7, I would try the latest image from today's compose as it
> >> should be now fixed, I'm guessing with a rc4 kernel this image is from
> >> last week?
> >
> > I used:
> >
> > Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-Rawhide-20181203.n.0-sda
> >

> Now using Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-Rawhide-20181205.n.0-sda and still no
> initramfs:
>
> ls /run/media/rgm/__boot/
> config-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
> dtb
> dtb-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
> efi
> extlinux
> grub
> lost+found
> System.map-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
> vmlinuz-4.20.0-0.rc5.git1.1.fc30.armv7hl
>
> What build should I fall back to?

There is still an issue in rawhide with the minimal image, I need to look
at further. The server image[1] looks ok- both kernel and initrd are there
anyways, there may be other problems. Or you could try one of the desktops.

Paul

[1] -
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose//rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20181205.n.0/compose/Server/armhfp/images/Fedora-Server-armhfp-Rawhide-20181205.n.0-sda.raw.xz