I did have an OS on the installed eMMC.

I tried as you suggested without eMMC and also with an "empty" eMMC where I
flashed u-boot on it.

Both attempts gave me the same result:

Booting /efi\boot\bootaa64.efi

And the booting process halts.

Should de dtb also be on the eMMC ? How come it doesn't even boot into OpenBSD
without it ?

Thanks for your time !

**Please Encrypt**