Campbell, Dr. Noel D. wrote:

> This won't change the math, but private individuals are unlikely to buy
> typical "builder grade" (read: shoddy) appliances at Home Depot.  Perhaps we
> should also consider the relative quality of the appliances.

People at Home Depot that I talked too said that they usually charge 30%
less for identical appliances.
--
            Prof. Bryan Caplan               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/bcaplan

  "What a lot of trouble to prove in political economy that two and
   two make four; and if you succeed in doing so, people cry, 'It is
   so clear that it is boring.'  Then they vote as if you had never
   proved anything at all."
          --Frederic Bastiat, "What Is Seen and What is Not Seen"