>Come on, Fab - pointing out examples of brain >differences explaining
>behavioral differences is hardly convincing evidence >that brain
>differences are the right explanation in this case.

Hey Bryan, don't you know the plural of anecdote is data? Seriously, there is plenty
of evidence (and it is widely accepted) that injuries to different parts of the brain
consistently produce particular changes in behavior. Not even Jensen would argue that
g is the only aspect of neurology that matters for behavior (assuming g has a
neurological basis which is not established).

What is wrong with the notion that there are parts of the brain that specialize in
controling social behavior and that they develop late? We know that there are some
profoundly specialized cognitive abilities having to do precisely with regulating
trading behavior. Maybe they develop more slowly than other aspects of personality.  -
- Bill Dickens

William T. Dickens
The Brookings Institution
1775 Massachusetts Avenue, NW