Hi;

Your diagnosis was correct!
The first 114 files had accurate sizes while the rest of them had
insufficient sizes.
But I'm not so sure about disk space since, if this was the case, it is
quite odd that the corrupted files had exactly the same size while not
stopping in the middle of producing CEL files anyway.
Right now, I'm in the middle of processing them and will update the result
when done.
This is just a reminder.
Thanks,

TH