For those interested I got a reply from the makers of the CDF files
and apparently it is an issue on their end.  Here is their reply:

We have been studying the problem and we have discovered a bug in
perfect match and mismatch probes annotation that makes Env2Cdf
function unable to use packages from GATExplorer.

We send you GeneMapper and TranscriptMapper for HG_U133_Plus2
with the bug corrected. In a couple of days we will upload all
the packages to GATExplorer website.

Looks like it was an issue on their end.