Hi Henrik,

Thanks for your continuous efforts on aroma.affymetrix!

With interest I have read the change-log, but do you mind spending a few words
what exactly is meant with this argument, and why this is implemented?
o Added argument 'uniquePlm' to doRMA() and doGCRMA() for doing
  probe-level summarization on unique probe sets only.

I looked up the source code to see what exactly will happen when this argument
is passed, but i wasn't able to fully understand it. I guess it is related to
this thread at the BioC mailing list?
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/33688

Thanks & regards,
Guido