Dear Marcel,
I would suggest you try the aroma.affymetrix mailing list which I am cc'ing,
because you will get much more assistance there. First of all, the FIRMA
results are returned per probeset (i.e. exon) not per gene. I think NA usually
is because there is only one probe per probeset (or maybe one probeset per gene
too, I don't remember right now).
Best,
Elizabeth

---