Hi.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Xavi Solé <xavier.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to perform a paired copy number analysis for 125 Normal-Tumor
> paired samples (total n=250). I have executed doCRMAv2 function but it
> keeps me telling that the estimated time left for the execution is as
> much as 56636.7min. Is this estimation true?

Yes, this estimation is fairly accurate - it is reestimated after each
iteration.

> If so, is it possible/
> feasible to reduce this execution time?

Yes, and sometimes by quite a lot.  See how-to page 'Improve Processing Time':

  http://aroma-project.org/howtos/ImproveProcessingTime

> If the execution time of this single process cannot be speeded up,
> would it be possible to parallelize it?

Yes, if you are running the default CRMAv2 method (please always
provide your code and sessionInfo()).  You can specify the subset of
arrays to be processed by doCRMAv2() via argument 'arrays':

  http://aroma-project.org/blocks/doCRMAv2

Thus, you can launch doCRMAv2() on the same data set on multiple
machines where each machine runs a different range of arrays.

Hope this helps

Henrik