Hi Yaping,

The cdf file should not be in the working directory, but in a
chip-type-specific subdirectory of the 'annotationData' directory, as
explained in the page "Setup: Location of annotation data files":
http://aroma-project.org/node/66

Please see this page for further info.  In your example, the cdf file
should be in

  annotationData/chipTypes/Mapping250K_Nsp

Best,

Pierre