Hello:

I searched the group but got no results ... So I want to know, how to
extract the raw probe intensity from .CEL file?

The file structure on my computer is like:

~/experiemnt/
             annotationData/
                         chipTypes/
                                HG-U133_Plus_2/
                                           HG-U133_Plus_2.cdf
~/experiment/
               rawData/
                       KN01M013/
                               HG-U133_Plus_2/
                                                    KN01M013.CEL

The .cdf file is downloaded from
http://www.aroma-project.org/chipTypes/HG-U133_Plus_2

When I run R under ~ directory:
library(aroma.affymetrix)
 csR <- AffymetrixCelSet$byName("KN01M013",chipType="HG-U133_Plus_2")

I got error msg:

Error in list(`AffymetrixCelSet$byName("KN01M013", chipType = "HG-
U133_Plus_2")` = <environment>,  :

[2011-08-08 11:24:05] Exception: Could not locate a file for this chip
type: HG-U133_Plus_2
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Could not locate a file for this chip type: ",
paste(c(chipT
  at throw("Could not locate a file for this chip type: ",
paste(c(chipType, tag
  at method(static, ...)
  at AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType)
  at method(static, ...)
  at AffymetrixCelSet$byName("KN01M013", chipType = "HG-U133_Plus_2")

Could anyone help me figure how this error happened ? And how to do
it  ( extract raw probe intensity ) in a right way ? Thanks