Hello:
I used PdInfo2Cdf to create my own CDF for Mouse Gene ST 1.0  .
However, when I compared with r3 version available from
aroma.affymetrix, I see a small difference:

from r3 version

AffymetrixCdfFile:
Filename: MoGene-1_0-st-v1,r3.cdf
Filesize: 17.63MB
Chip type: MoGene-1_0-st-v1,r3
RAM: 0.00MB
File format: v4 (binary; XDA)
Dimension: 1050x1050
Number of cells: 1102500
Number of units: 35512
Cells per unit: 31.05
Number of QC units: 1

from my own oversion

AffymetrixCdfFile:
Filename: MoGene-1_0-st-v1,pd.cdf
Filesize: 17.78MB
Chip type: MoGene-1_0-st-v1,pd
RAM: 0.00MB
File format: v4 (binary; XDA)
Dimension: 1050x1050
Number of cells: 1102500
Number of units: 35556
Cells per unit: 31.01
Number of QC units: 0

so the number of  units is different, so is the number of QC units

Can someone tell me what the number of QC units is and how did mine
miss that?

Thanks