Hello all,
It may be a little out of the current thread discussion, but i want to test
a dataset which uses HuGene-1_0-st and HuGene-2_0-st arrays for my analysis
tool in geneXplain platform.
I am getting lot of datasets using HuGene-1_0-st in GEO but not
HuGene-2_0-st.
Can anyone help me with this. How should i get  publicly available dataset
using this platform.
Is it also denoted by some other name.
Any pointers in this regard is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Neetu

On Thursday, 6 December 2012 19:24:58 UTC+5:30, Maria Traka wrote:

> Hi guys,
> probably you've already given the answer somewhere but can i use
> aroma.affymetrix to analyse Affymetrix 2.0 ST arrays (human and mouse)?
> Presumably the same way as 1.0 arrays?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Maria

---