You create a yahoo ID today and very soon u bcame a memeber of thsi
grp and in moments u cmment from SA that BOSS has copied in GF that
too an old song and we did not even notice.
Shud I praise u r genius, if you want just praise the grp will praise
u just for the sake of it. But just stop here.
so do u mean to say adi ennethi rakkema(old movie) was done so
futuristic, our great boy dont remember which movie is this song from.
but pulled a song. I wonder if there is ever a song by this name.