u dont think u r to good MR.RAYRAI2k.Before u comment about anything
pls think first.dont talk rubish.what is ur problem if i created my
account before posting that message.I am a.r rahman fan and i only
buy original arr cd.but i found there is similarity on that two
songs. if u really wanna listen to the ennedi rakkema pls go to this
web  http://www.musicindiaonline.com/s?q=t.m.s&i=26&f=all&s=&o=225

 Ennadi Rakkamma
   Movie Name : Pattikkada Pattanama (1972)
   Singer : Sounderarajan T M
   Music Director : Viswanathan M S
   Lyrics : Kannadasan
   Year : 1972

the same part is:
kamma karaile   :kammakaraile umma kudekkava summa nee veluttukattu
enne di rakkama: adi ennadi rakkamma pallaku paduttu en nenju
kulungguraadi

rayrai,do u need anymore explaination?