Both songs are from the same Raaga..That's why you felt that both songs are have the same tune..It's not copied,man!! Make sure you know what's going on before using the word 'copy'...What he did wrong until making you say that we shouldn't say everything that he does is not necessarily correct?!!

arrfanz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hai guys!i am arr fan from south africa.
just wanna tell u guys that a.r rahman copied the song kamma karaile
(godfather) from adi ennethi rakkema(old movie).I am also arr fan but
we must be open minded and not saying that everything he did is
correct.that shows that we are true arr fan.

New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS