I tried JA songs many times, but its not working for me.
May be i'm not qualified to understand his new standards.I also
failed to understand the greatness of "Ek lo ek muft" from Guru.

BTW...i'm eagerly waiting for 3 AR albums, I think this talented
(young) directors will bring back my fav "ar rahman".

1.Abbas Tyrewala - Jaane tu ya jane na
2.Gautham Menon - Chennaiyil oru mazhaikalam
3.A.R Murugadoss - Ghajini Hindi

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you're stuck in time, anything Rahman produces now will never
> satisfy you because he's not looking back.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "shanavas.chemmamkuzhi"
> <shanavas.chemmamkuzhi@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm waiting for "Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikalam" and "Ghajani
hindi". I
> > hope he will satify his old fans like me.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <gomtesh.upadhye@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Thats cuz they became classics. Just like them JA will be soon
be
> > a classic.
> > > Again, it varies from
> > > person to person. I rank this album higher than the ones you
have
> > mentioned.
> > > cheers :)

Earth,Karuthamma,Uhavan,Indira