The article is very old. Her debut album 'Kaisa Hai Ye Jadu' released in
1998-1999. Thus the mention of her singing was missing!

By the way, Bela Shende is a well known name for the Hindustani classical
lovers as well as bhaavageet listeners. She is singing for last 12-15 years.
Before JA, she has sung in Paheli (2005), a song called Khaali Hai Tere
Bina.

-