Hi *shanavas,*

My sincere request that don't blame it on ur Language (english) skills.
In whatever language someone is telling above said albums can not "satisfy"
him..... that is not acceptable.
ARR can do whatever he wish...whether remix or anything.... ARR is not
asking what fans like u are doing in this group?????

We fans r also not asking u the same question. U can tell anything about
anyone...no hurt feeling...at the same time be ready to accept all replies
after commeting "ANYTHING"

Arijit