I agree with Vijay. I had posted this sometime back that we are
witness to creation of a new Genre of music, which I call "RAHMAN
SOUND".

Call it an imaginary feeling or whatever, I consider it as a
combination of bass / rhythm, occasional use of raw voices, various
music bits and the famous LOOP. So whennever such combination is
heard, the instant reaction is " AH ! This sounds like Rahman song".

So it is no wonder that Harris Jeyraj songs sound very similar to
Rahman sound. Could be because he had worked with Rahman earlier ?

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vijay Iyer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> well atleast the sound still remains very very A R R........you can
> recognise an A R R track immediately even if you never heard it
before
> ....this has been the case for the past 16 years........spare a
thought for
> music lovers of other musicians/groups.....Enigma and Deep forest
for
> example whose music i absolutely adored.......the E5 album changed
> everything and the E6 didnt have the sound of Enigma...ditto for
Deep
> Forest's Music Detected.........On the other hand a guy like Nitin
Sawhney