Hi Guys,
  If recent reports are to be believed, Mr. Amitabh Bachan plays Grandfather to
Abhishek in Dilli 6.  May be Mr.Vijay Iyer or Mr.Gopal can confirm this piece
of news.

Aditya Nataraja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Raghu, I don't think story narrators and music directors of the same
movie work together. Rajeev must have meant that Rahman has not scored music
for an Amitabh movie. Which is a very interesting piece of trivia! What a
moment it will be when the two come together! Wow!

  On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:29 AM, arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Lagaan and Jodhaa Akbar!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Rajeev Gandhi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
"You are what your deepest desire is;