May be not in the movie but mr. Bachan gave his voice in little clip
for Indian Navy. May be you can find it in youtube.

thanks

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, palani sridhar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>   If recent reports are to be believed, Mr. Amitabh Bachan plays
Grandfather to Abhishek in Dilli 6.  May be Mr.Vijay Iyer or Mr.Gopal
can confirm this piece of news.

> Aditya Nataraja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Raghu, I don't think story narrators and music directors
of the same movie work together. Rajeev must have meant that Rahman
has not scored music for an Amitabh movie. Which is a very
interesting piece of trivia! What a moment it will be when the two
come together! Wow!

>   On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:29 AM, arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             Lagaan and Jodhaa Akbar!
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Rajeev Gandhi" <rajeev4480@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys,
> > Heres an interesting trivia:
> > For a career spanning close to 2 decades for rahman and a
reasonably
> > active career for legendary Amitabh Bachan in Rahman's era, I cant
> > think of the two having worked together in the same film ever.
> >
> > Your thoughts?
> >
> > Regards,
> > rajeev

> --