This forum is becoming like a Kurkshetra nowadays. Where is the sense of
brotherhood gone ??. Are we all united for ARR, or are we villains and
heroes in our own way... Whats happening ??.  Pls dont fight

LIsten to Pray for me Brother and cool...

Gopal.... Pls intervene ... People will respect your words and instructions
always

--
regards,
Vithur