From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 5:59:11 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Sakkarakatti Track listing

like he said in interview on good times, director cud ve dmanded it a reused
tune. haha. raguman bluffs smartly. no director vll prefer 2 ve same tune
unless its xtraordnary. raguman alone can force & recomend directrs 2 take his
old tunes dats lost market & give it without major changes. directrs vll dmand
a diffrent type to a hit tune. in all d cases of reused tunes its mds influence
not directors dmand. double money out of one work. If raguman peeps into grup
let him know hw he deceivd tamil fans without th best music by heart recent
yrs. tamil fans r not 4 avrage & ok notes. v ve heard meenaxi. njoyd it full.
good. its enuf up2 there. not again in sk is wat fans stand. vic