From: ramya varma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 3 July, 2008 9:03:45 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's best pair

Hey People, I dont know whos done the audacity to call Lataji ugly. I really
dont know how this debate has fired up. I was the one to who wrote about ARR
and Lataji in my post where I mentioned that they ar the best singing pair
according to me. It was my personal opinion. I hate to read such things.
Especially in a group that believes to be a ARR group.. Please for GOD SAKE
STOP THIS . I have huge respect for Lataji and ARR and most of all , I HAVE
HUGE RESPECT FOR MUSIC.

--- On Wed, 2/7/08, Mahima Sengupta <mahiya_is_mind_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com>