From: Srini Santhanam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Yuvvraaj - Whats wrong with you Rahman
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 8:37 PM

Hi Gopal,

Is there a way we can filter 'review' posts and put them on hold for a week
atleast? I think we need to implement this during all Music launches..

Cheers,
Srini

On Oct 15, 2008, at 10:43 PM, kumar0305 wrote:

1. Main Hoon Yuvvraaj

The album "don't" need to have this track.

2. Tu Meri Dost Hain

This one we all know

3.Shano Shano

 This one I had a smile when Blaze started it, but ofter that I had headache.

4.Tu Muskura

 Bad

5.Mastam Mastam

 Average only because of Sonu. Beats of this song at the end are bad.

6.Zindagi

Good one

7.Dil Ka Rishta

ok. Raaga by Rahman and sonu were bad. Tunes in English bad.

8.Manmohini Morey

Good

9. Shano Remix

Ok for Remix