There are many other ways to express your opinion.. Saying "what's
wrong with you Rahman" is just unacceptable....Your reviews are just
so childish...I bet you won't be able to share your feelings here once
you are able to catch up with Yuvraaj's tunes...No one will entertain
you just because you have been hasty and said something which is
unforgivable..

my_arr

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kumar0305" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sorry if i heart your feelings. I am not a saddest. I am one of the
> greatest fans of Rahman; I have each and every music album composed
by
> him, went to his concert Unity of lite in India and in U.S. I am
just
> trying to be frank.
>
> Lets hope we will get some god in Ghajani
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <karokelip@>
wrote:

> > sick about guys like u.. huh
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM, kumar0305 <kumar0305@> wrote:
> >
> > >   1. Main Hoon Yuvvraaj
> > >
> > > The album "don't" need to have this track.
> > >
> > > 2. Tu Meri Dost Hain
> > >
> > > This one we all know
> > >
> > > 3.Shano Shano
> > >
> > >  This one I had a smile when Blaze started it, but ofter that I
had
> > > headache.
> > >
> > > 4.Tu Muskura
> > >
> > >  Bad
> > >
> > > 5.Mastam Mastam
> > >
> > >  Average only because of Sonu. Beats of this song at the end are
bad.

> > > 6.Zindagi
> > >
> > > Good one
> > >
> > > 7.Dil Ka Rishta
> > >
> > > ok. Raaga by Rahman and sonu were bad. Tunes in English bad.
> > >
> > > 8.Manmohini Morey
> > >
> > > Good
> > >
> > > 9. Shano Remix
> > >
> > > Ok for Remix