Taimur, very true. Its an immortal album. Taimur, in my view, not only Thiruda
Thiruda album is immortal, here r my list... if u havent check them out, u
should give it a try...

1.Thiruda Thiruda (im sure u know in and out of all the songs)

2.Duet (My God, what an album...!! actually, i would rate Duet album higher
than Thiruda Thiruda....)

3.Karuthamma (pure Tamil folk music with modern music/beats...classic!... both
the version of Porale Ponnuthaiyi is a gem).

4.Iruvar (Wow, wow, wow... says it all)

5. En Swase Katre ( the tittle song, En Swase Katre can easily sweep off any
songs easily... such soulful song.... Theendai another great carnatic tune
blended well with contemporary music, Thirakathe Kaate kulle such blissful
song.... and the ever popular Kadhal Nayagara....)...

6.Sangamam ( such complete carnatic album from ARRahman. Its just beautiful...
too good... Sowkiyama, a carnatic tune with saxaphone playing the carnatic
notes.... too good...)

7.Uzhavan ( all the songs r too tasty. all the songs have marvelous tunes.
Pennale Pennale is even sweeter than sugar itself. give it a try)

these albums speaks Quality+Immortality by itself. If u havent gone through
these songs yet, u should Taimur. :)