Thank Carey,

You seem correct though I would have thought this to be a server wide setting
(then again I know that the API certainly bypasses this).

I would have prefered to launch a hidden form but I have achieved the same
function by replicating the fields required and adding the appropriate
additional forms to the workflow.

Thanks
Ben