-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Does Init-Form: have no effect on Mid-Tier?

Ben,

To my knowledge (and v7 might change this) the Mid-Tier completely ignores
this setting.

But.. on the Mid-Tier you have a "Home Page" and a "Preference server"
to use too. So you should be able to achieve the same thing with those
features.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.

On 5/9/06, Ben Chernys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> ARS 6.03.00 patch 013
> Mid Tier Version 6.03.00 patch 013
> Web Server Information Microsoft IIS ServletExec/5.0p06 Operating
> System Name Windows 2000 Java Version 1.4.2_03
>

> Question:  Does the ar.comf Init-Form have no effect on the Mid-Tier?
>
> If no effect, is there any way to launch a hidden form - ie fire a form
through an AL on the Home form or login.jsp so that nothing is visible to
the user?