-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 12:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to perform a single search of multiple items and return all
the matching records???

I have been asked to replace a Filemaker Pro database with a Remedy
application. We are a book publisher and this application is used to
request digital assets by their ISBN number. Each asset has their own
unique ISBN number. In Filemaker they can cut and paste a long list of
ISBN numbers and search using that list. The results will show every
match made against a table of about 60K records. Additionally the ISBN
list may be formatted with dashes or unformatted with just the number.

Is something like this possible?

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.