**
Hey, Tony, welcome back!  You're in for a lot of fun with ITSM 7.  I like the general idea they were trying to accomplish with the new release.  I still question the quality of the execution of that idea.

Ask us the questions, though there be dragons there...

Rick
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Oh, how I've missed you all!

**
Hey everyone!

After a few years off, I have placed myself smack dab in the middle of the (BMC) Remedy world once again.  I've been lurking around here for a week or so, and I'm glad to see my favorite folks/posters are still around.

I'm starting up with a full ITSM7/CMDB/RKM installation; prepare for my onslaught of questions.. haha.  Boy, what a difference from previous versions!

Wish I had known about/planned on the UserWorld trip... :-(  Maybe next year!

It's good to be back!

-tony

--
Tony Worthington