Mikhail,

I am confused by your statements.

The design of the Plugins are to remain in memory. (As far as I know,
this is true for all types of plugins. AREA, ARF, ARDBC...)

Can you be more specific about what your seeing and what your expecting?
Which type of plugin are you talking about?
Is this a plugin you developed locally or an "Out of the Box" plugin?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach