Mikhail,

No problem. But at this point, I hope you can forgive me for being
skeptical about the focus of a "Plugin issue" too. So let's start at
the basics. :)

Can you be more specific about what your seeing and what your expecting?
Is this reproducible at will?
Can you be more specific about the environment we are talking about?
 ARS Server version? Patch?
 RDBMS
 ARS client and version involved? (User Tool? Mid-Tier? Web Service?
API client?)
 Using a load balanced? (ARS Server group?)
Can you be more specific about the "request" that you think is causing
what your seeing?
 how many forms are involved in this transaction?
 Do you do calls to plugins during the transaction?
   * Which plugins and what do they do?
   * Do you make any external Run Process calls?
   * Have you looked at filter/API/SQL logs for a sample transaction?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach